Pepola ConsultantsCustoms Clearance & Consultancy
You can trust Pepola to keep your business moving.
On 1 January 2021 when the UK left the EU Customs Union this fundamentally changed the way we do cross-border business. That means if you import or export goods, you will have to comply with a wide range of new requirements, from classification of goods and completing customs clearance paperwork to making arrangements for duties and taxes.
Pepola has the experience, insight and energy to get your business ready in this post-Brexit environment and keep you on the move.
Why choose Pepola?
Pepola provides an independent and professional service you can trust with:
- one, dedicated point of contact to support your individual business needs
- deep insight into post-Brexit compliance and customs requirements
- extensive experience in tax consultancy and Revenue requirements
- helps you prepare with simple, plain-English explanations of the requirements
- a very cost-effective, responsive and highly personalised service
- relieves your paperwork burden and takes away the stress of compliance
- provides practical, achievable strategies and supply chain solutions
Act now to avoid your goods getting stuck at the border.
Pepola will save you time, money and stress by getting your business ready for the new post-Brexit trade environment.
FOR A QUOTE CALL US ON +353 1 558 2513 or +353 87 721 0729